Wednesday 22 May 2013

Research Project - Artefact 4


artefact4 from Sarah Leetszna on Vimeo.


Artefact 4 – Focus group
I find some poster from the Internet; they are all combining from one blogger, which I don’t know who is he. He put all similar design posters in to one and groups them together. I printed them out and show in the focus group. So they will have some discussion and answer my question.
I invited 4 people from different course, two of them came to my artifact 1 interview before. They are studying product design BSc, MA interior Architecture, Marketing and one product design graduated. Two questions I ask them: what do you think about these posters? 2. Do you think all film is become same style of story so the poster is too similar, lack of represent something about nowadays issue? They didn’t realize that they are similar before I show them these posters. Because they are appear with different time and place. If this poster design again in ten years later, they think they will forgot the one in ten years  before. They think it is quite interesting. One of them think that the design of the poster is good because they are all related the film.
For the 2nd question, Do you think all film is become same style of story so the poster is too similar, lack of represent something about nowadays issue? They think difference country have different culture. For example, it needs to be cry within two lovers in Korean movie. But they think it won’t be need to have nowadays issues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment