Tuesday 21 May 2013

Artefact 3


There's only 9 things in the film poster from Sarah Leetszna on Vimeo.



Artefact 3 – Poster video
In this video, I chose 108 film poster to make them as 9 kind of design element in film poster. 
1. Big head
2. More than 2 people
3. Standing here.
4 divide into two parts
5. Divide into three parts
6. Actor In the square
7. Broken face
8. Eye
9. Half half

I found out that there are many film poster are same but only the actor/ actress and background is different. I put this video on the Facebook and vimeo. I hope that will have like or comments. But there’s just a few people reply. One of the answer is it
think it is "actor & actress in square" rather than only actress (which means female); the 2nd point is I do realize the difference between "half half" & "divide into two parts”, but honestly it is not that clear. But it's definitely an interesting topic.
It seems is not really effective. So I decided to move on to next artifact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment